Head of the project sector, senior researcher of the research department of Sumy National Agrarian University, Associate Professor of Ecology and Botany Department of SNAU (part-time), Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ecological Safety), Associate Professor. Trainer and expert of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
Public activity: member of the board of the Ukrainian Association of Teachers and Researchers of European Integration APREI, member of the board of the NGO "Ecotop", member of the NGO "European Safety Association", member of the International Association of University Environmentalists.
Her research interests include the development of criteria for environmental safety, environmental policy of the European Union, protection of the hydrosphere, rational use of natural resources, waste management and sustainable development.
Author and co-author of more than 50 scientific publications, including patents for invention, manuals, articles indexed by Scopus, WoS, etc.
Scopus ID: 57188696499;
WoS Researcher ID: AAJ-5887-2020
Since 2015 she has been conducting active grant activities:
- 2015 - 2018 Erasmus + Scientific Coordinator Jean Monet Module "Implementation of environmental safety strategy: integration of European experience";
- 2016 - 2019 participation in Erasmus + Jean Monnet Project "Increasing the visibility of European integration through teaching and research";
- 2018-2019 participation in Erasmus + Jean Monnet Project "EU-East Academy: supporting the young generation of teachers and researchers in European studies".
- 2018 - 2019 participation in the project of the British Council for Leadership Development "University as a center of community development"
- 2019 - 2020 participation in the project Innovative University and Leadership "Strategy of internationalization of the university as a tool for promoting free economic education in the international educational and scientific arena."